Cambodia's ICT Federation will be launched at 8:30 am at Intercontinental Hotel in Phnom Penh. Interested participants should inform the organizer by RSVP-ing them by email or phone; email@example.com; 023 991 628.
The tentative agenda is as follows:
1 08h00 – 08h30 Registration
2 08h30 – 08h35 MC Opening
3 08h35 – 08h45 Blessing Dance
4 08h45 – 09h00 Welcome Speech ICTF Chairman
5 09h00 – 09h10 Congratulation Speech H.E Sok Siphana (tbc)
6 09h10 – 09h25 Remark Speech MPTC Leadership
7 09h25 – 09h30 ICTF Events
8 09h30 – 09h35 ICTF Membership
9 09h35 – 09h45 MC Closing, Photographs, Q&A
What does ICTF do?
ICTF would like to propose the following points to help Develop ICT Sector and bring Cambodia to the digital age:
- Promote the growth and development of Cambodian IT Companies by helping to reduce cost, and lower the barrier of entries for new startups, and provide tax incentives.
- Help ensure that all the companies follow the same rules and regulations to promote fair competition.
- Help promote more interest in ICT from all stakeholders, such as government, private sectors, and education.
- Help encourage local companies to follow good standards.
- Improve ICT infrastructure by lowering the cost of data usage, and improve internet security.
- Develop ecosystem of IT companies and promoting research and development.
- Promote and connect ICTF members to ASEAN and the rest of world
- Work with various foreign embassies and others to encourage collaborations between local ICTF members and their foreign counterparts
- Promote Cambodia to the world as a viable and significant cost savings alternative to lead or assist in any ICT research and development project.