Sunday, April 7, 2013

Special Day for my life - Certificate Handover and be a Boad Executive


It is very very special day in my life. I go to join the annual meeting and party of PN Cambodia Alumni Association which is celebrated on April 07, 2013 at PNC (Passerelles numériques Cambodia). I am very happy that it is good time to join many things in the event such as PNC students show, certificate handover, new board election, playing khmer traditional game, song competition, drinking and dinning, dancing, and lucky draw. There are two things I want to tell you that I never ever forget in my life.

First, I would like talking about Certificate Handover. The ministry of education youth and sports having approved the minutes dated 25 October 2010 of the Academic committee of the Centre for Information Systems Training certifies that I have satisfied the requirements of the Centre for Information Systems Training for the award of Associate of Information Technology in Web Programming. This associate degree is presented to the bearer with all rights and privileges thereto pertaining. It is just the associate degree. But it was born by my real ability to get it as a poor student from rural area and to become good human resource to help myself, my family, and my country. It can't be changed by something else in my life. Thank you PNC that you help me to get it.

Second, the winner of new board executive for PN Cambodia Alumni Association. I applied to be one of a candidate as board executive. On the event, there is a program is new board election in 2013. I was invited to present what I can help the PNC alumni growth and be stronger. I presented to show my commitment with my core value within the vision and mission of PNC Alumni Association. My core value must be transparency, accountability, and development in our association and community. We develop ourselves then develop our society.  Furthermore, I try to develop the motivated connection between current PNC's students and PNC's former students. Finally, all of alumni members voted me. So I win the position Board Executive for PN Cambodia Alumni Association in 2013. Congrats!

At least but not last, I am very please for the award of Associate of Information Technology in Web Programming and be a board executive of PN Cambodia Alumni Association. It is very special memory in my life in the year 2013.


Award of Associate of Information Technology in Web Programming

You can learn more about Passerelles numériques Cambodia and PN Cambodia Alumni Association. you can donate us to help the poor students in Cambodia to be better life like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment